Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips

Thursday, January 16, 2014

74 year old Judy Naylor loses 100 lbs!

              
mytinyheiney, metabolic research center
Judy Naylor Before Picture 
mytinyheiney, metabolic research center
Judy Naylor After Picture 
Congratulations to Judy Naylor who at 74 years old lost 100 lbs over the last five years. Judy lost almost half of her weight - 43 lbs - using the Metabolic Research Program. Her weight loss partner Claire Pearson says, "Judy proves that age is not a factor when losing weight - but attitude is. And her attitude has been focused, diligent, and positive. She has been a joy to work with and I am thrilled to be on her team!"
Judy battled her weight for most of her life and as a nurse, found the extra weight to be extremely inconvenient. "It got in the way of me being able to do my job" says Naylor. "Also, I was sewing a lot of my own clothes because you just don't have as many fashionable choices when you wear the bigger sizes. Now, I can shop in any store I want and wear any style I want! I'm having so much fun looking and feeling better than I ever have!"
If you want to experience the same success Judy Naylor has had - contact Claire Pearson now to schedule a consultation. Your first appointment is free. Make this year the last year you struggle with your weight. Call now - 678-995-LOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read every single one and will get back to you :)